Sunday, October 22, 2006

Shimaine's trip to San Franciso












OK, I think I'm in trouble. I thought that I was the photographer in our family but that may be changing. Saturday my daughter decided to go to San Francisco with fer friend, Khamalani (boy I hope I spelled that right). She took her camera with her and off she went. So I say to myself, what harm could come out of this. So, she has a nice camera, but I have many years of training on and off the web and I have read scores of books as to the fine art of photo taking. Also, some of my colleagues, who are professional photographers in their own right, have mentioned to me how great my pictures are. Granted, I plied them with enough booze to take down a small elephant, but nevertheless, I respect their comments. So my daughter comes home, drops the camera on my desk and says see if any of the pictures are good. Well, she is wrong! there are no pictures that are good, they're all great. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find any pictures that looked bad enough so that I could let her know that she has a ways to go to be as good as me. Oh well, I guess I could always go back to repairing computers...sob.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Algis! She just learned all she ever needed to know fro you!
Happy Birthday!