Monday, October 02, 2006

Hello Bishop

Well I just arrived in Bishop and am in a coffee shop called Looney Beans. They have free wifi access. I actually reached Yosemite at 6:30 this morning. It was really foggy in Yosemite. It appears that they had some rain during the night, the roads were wet. From Yosemite to Bishop I think I took about 50 pictures from my Olympus, around 40 from the Cannon and 6 from the Pentax. Basically, I'm right on track.

It was really cold in the high country. I had to put on a jacket while I was running around taking pictures at 9000 feet. Hopefully some of the pictures turn out. The clouds are something else, but unfortunately so is the wind. They're expecting the weather to drop Wednesday to the high 20's to lower 30's and Thursday should be the coldest day. I'm gonna see If I can get a room then so I can warm up at night.

I will post pictures as soon as I downsize a couple. I can't do any color correcting so hopefully they are somewhat decent.

No comments: