Sunday, October 29, 2006

35 mm scans










Well, I had some time this weekend to scan and download some slides that I did from my fall trip to Death Valley and Eastern Sierras. You may ask, "Well Algis, how is it that you, a very busy and hard working individual, have time to scan and download slides on a gorgeous weekend when you should be doing a photo shoot somewhere". Well, let me answer that, do the words "van down!" mean anything. Let me explain, most of you know that I drive a 88 vanagon and maybe now you can surmise as to my answer. Yes, my van is in the shop. Saturday morning, my van started spewing oil all over the ground when I started the engine. Not sure how serious it is but right now it is in the shop and I will know more Monday. I'm just glad that it went down while I was home as opposed to being in some foreign area on a photo shoot.

No comments: