Friday, August 28, 2009

24hr MickeeDee

On weekends, when I drive to my 2nd job, I go in around 3 or 4 am. I always stop by a McDonald on the way there and pick up a large coffee. The place where I work at has one of those cappuccino makers which I have no clue how to use, so I bring my own. This one morning I decided to get a picture of their drive through window.
On a side note, tonight I will be meeting my daughters fiance's parents for the first time. I'm a little apprehensive but if they are anything close to what their son is like, I know that I will like them right away.
The wedding is tomorrow, the butterflies in my stomach have morphed to birds. I know that everything will go well, how could it not? It's my little girls wedding and I will make it go well. Besides, I'm the Rev.

No comments: