Wednesday, January 03, 2007

No bad hair days here




Well, as you can tell, my brother and I didn't have too many bad hair days in our early years.
I can't believe that my parents let me walk out of my house with that hair. One thing I had working for me, I was a big kid, so not too many kids picked on me. Also, I think now I know why I couldn't get too many girls to talk to me. I can't remember who cut my hair but I do remember a bowl hanging on the wall with strands of hair on it. I just thought that my mother didn't do a good job of cleaning it.

The Temp job that I have now, allows me to do whatever I want for 7 hours. Basically I babysit an empty store. The last couple days I fixed up my "got milk" and "absolute" collections. Now I am going to scan some of my old pictures. Stay tuned for more pics.

Oh, if you don't recognize which picture is me, it's the good looking one - not. As fate would have it, I'm the other one.

No comments: