Monday, January 22, 2007

da Bears - Super Bowl Bound!!!



Wow! what a game Sunday afternoon between the Saints and Bears. Almost all of the odds makers and sports talk show people said that it was going to be New Orleans that was going to go to the Super Bowl---NOT! For me, the game was exciting to watch. Although I became sick to my stomach when I saw Bush catch a pass and run 80 yards down the field for a touchdown. But then my eyes opened up and a smile erupted from my face. As Bush was heading into the end zone and Urlacker was right behind him, Bush did something with his hands to mock Urlacker, (all planet linebacker), and as he entered the end line, he did a forward flip. Pretty much mocking the Chicago fans. I knew right there and then that this was going to enrage the Bear defense, and I was right. After that Bush score, the Saints never got close to the end zone. The Bear defense was all over them. End of story.
In retrospect, I believe that the Saints should have heeded that old saying" Do Not Feed or Mock the Bears" period.
Also, some more pictures of beautiful Irelan. I cannot get enough pictures of her.







No comments: