Friday, March 16, 2007

White castle - yummmmmers

Well, yesterday I didn't do too much, a little shopping and fixing my moms TV. Later on in the afternoon, we were going to go to Jovi's house and have pizza. As Rita was driving my mom and me to Jove's, we thought that this might be a good time to stop and pick up some Castles. I was really starting to crave some and I figured that I would still have room for pizza; and that way Jovi wouldn't know that we had sliders. As we were driving down the road, I noticed that Rita wasn't going to the direction of the Castles' near my moms house. Rita said that there was one closer to Jovi's house and we would still have time to eat them on the road due to heavy traffic. When we got to the site, we realized that there was no Castle in site. Somehow, either they moved the building or there was non there at all and maybe my sister only imagined it. Then she assured me that she knew of another location near my brother's house. Well, when we got to the 2ND location, no Castles in site. I was beginning to wonder if this was really my sister. How could a person possessing the sames genes as myself, not know where a White Castle was located.
We finally decided to abort our mission and instead head to Jovi's house. Rita promised me that she would take me tomorrow.

This morning I woke up at a good time, 4:30 Chicago time, and made my coffee and had my pie. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my sister Rita picked up an apple pie from Bakers Square for me, nice sister. At 8 this morning I decided to do a preemptive strike and venture out on my own to get some sliders. I decided that I couldn't take a chance with my sister again, if in fact she really is my sister. I walked over to the Castle place and downed 6 sliders and had a Fanta grape soda, yummmmmmmmers. Now, the world is as it should be.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Algis,

I think you've found your calling... Start up a White Castle franchise in San Jose!

Then we can all go and get sliders for breakfast. =)

Mike