Friday, October 16, 2009

Renaissance Faire

This last weekend the family made a trip to the Renaissance Faire in Hollister, CA. My 2 daughters, wife, son-in-law and of course Irelan and her mom. Everyone was in agreement that it was a great time. As usual pictures are provided with some commentary. Enjoy

The morning of the Renaissance Faire, Irelan spent the night at our house and these are a couple of shots of Irelan posing eating her cereal breakfast.




This is one of the open areas at the Faire.


We stopped at site that was having a puppet show and let Irelan enjoy it. I don't think she was the only one enjoying it




Irelan wanted to get on this big, humongous swing, so Tasha and I got on it with her. It was a lot of fun but I felt sorry for the 2 large burly men that had to swing us.




I liked these ribbons that where hanging. The colors gave a nice presentation of the colors at the Faire.


One of the performers.


This was the stage of a really funny show put on by 2 really funny ladies.


Some material sold at the Faire.



I don't know what this is or what it represents but I knew I had to get a picture of it.


I really liked this hanging glass ornament


Future be told.


After the Faire, we visited a farm that had a lot of interesting play things for kids





On the way home, everyone was tired. Tasha and the princess took the opportunity to get some shut eye.

No comments: