Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Carmel

Last Sunday, i was hoping to drive down to the Big Sur fires and get some pictures. Unfortunately the road was closed and I had to turn back. I did stop by a couple of coves in Carmel and took these pictures. It was foggy most of the morning. The sun broke out as I was leaving on my way home.



This is what I saw a lot of on my way to Big Sur.



Waves splashing on a rock in a secluded beach.



Same beach, different angle.



Same beach, closeup of rock.





These are some crustaceans, (I think that's the right term), embedded on a rock on the beach



I liked this rock formation on cliff near the beach.



A peninsula that I took a picture. It was still foggy and visibility was not that great.



Another peninsula with the fog lifting a little.




I saw this sand formation adjacent to the road. Naturally I took a picture.




I loved the splash of colors from this peninsula.

No comments: